Here's what some of our satisfied customers have to say...
Here is a letter from one of our customers expressing his appreciation of the services All Home Medical Supply provided for him recently...
In the "olden" days it wasn't unusual to deal with a company because of their service. Nowadays, it's so impossible to find any kind of company that values service.
Thank goodness for All Home Medical and YOU. From the first time we talked I knew that you really cared. I knew you would do what you said you'd do, and you always kept me updated, good news or bad.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
It doesn't seem like enough but it's all with love.
P.S. I loved the red bow!
Additional comments from satisfied customers:
- Jacki in VA: I was on vacation and my mobility scooter needed a repair! I called and they said come in! I did and told them what was occurring, they told me exactly what the issue might be and gave me a quote and said come back in a few hours. I did and it was repaired! Cleaned up! Plus they gave me tips on how to maintain the brake wires to avoid further issues! They helped me lift it in and out of my car and we're just very professional and courteous the entire time! Outstanding service! Free parking! Easy access! What more could you want from the front desk to the repair manager to the technician. Outstanding! I highly recommend this store!
- Bryan in Fresno says: "Super friendly. I rented a knee scooter and after a day of riding it I realized it wasn't for me, so they let me return it at no charge and rent a wheelchair instead."
- Mark from Ottawa, Canada writes: "I recently had to rent a wheelchair for a family member who was coming in to town. Knowing nothing about wheelchairs, I picked All Home Medical Supply based on the excellent reviews on Yelp. I could not have been happier with my experience.
I arrived about 5 minutes before closing and they were completely out of rental chairs. Instead of turning me away, they took a brand new chair off of the floor and rented it to me. Unbelievable service! The going rate was $25 for a one week rental of a lightweight chair. I thought this was very reasonable.
We took the chair all over San Diego, and it worked wonderfully for our needs. It folded up nicely, and was easy to handle. I would not hesitate to use them in the future."
- Laury states: "I just purchased my top of the line PRIDE mobility scooter and it has been love at first sight. I have walking issues, but now I feel so free to be me scooting around to my volunteer tutoring jobs at The Bishops School and The La Jolla Riford Branch of the Public Library..stopping off for snacks and tea at my favorite haunts. Onlookers have praise not pity when they see this senior tooting around."
- I am so glad I found your store which carries the fabulous iWalk 2.0, as used by Harrison Ford after his leg/foot injury.Your personal attention to details, fitting the iWalk, and coaching me on how to use it was remarkable!The iWalk is an amazing improvement over crutches and knee scooters for people who want to use their hands while walking.I will recommend to my friends looking for assistive devices to check out your store first.Thanks again," Connie N.