The main benefit of home and bath safety and mobility products is that they promote independence and prevent accidents. According to a recent survey, “83% of older Americans want to stay in their current homes for the rest of their lives,” but other studies show that most homes are not designed to accommodate the needs of people over age 65 or individuals with disabilities.
Installation of home safety and mobility products helps seniors or the disabled maintain quality of life. They often prevent injuries that lead to loss of independence and early admission to an assisted living facility.
Some of the suggested products include:
- Installation of Stair Lifts
- Platform Lifts for residential use
- Aluminum outdoor ramp
- Ramps for individuals using wheelchairs or walkers for ingress and egress
- Patient Lifts
- Installation of grab bars for toilets and tubs
- Put a bench in the tub or shower area
- Install height adjustable handheld shower head
- Add a toilet seat riser
- Purchase a commode for nighttime use in the bedroom
- Bath lift
- Hydraulic lifts to transfer individual from bed to chair
- Rollator or scooter
- Manual or Power Wheelchair
- Lift chair to assist with sitting or standing
- Walker to assist with stability
Contact All Home Medical Supply for all your durable medical equipment and supplies to make your home safer and maintain your quality of life. We provide home delivery as well as service and repair. Our trained staff can assist you with insurance reimbursement.
All Home Medical Supply can help with home modifications to remain independent and in your home. Take a look at our new brochure!
Located in San Diego, we also serve Carmel Valley, Chula Vista, Del Mar, El Cajon, La Jolla, La Mesa, Lemon Grove, Mission Valley, National City and more! We look forward to working with you!