The main benefit of home and bath safety and mobility products is that they promote independence and prevent
accidents. According to a recent survey, “83% of older Americans
want to stay in their current homes for the rest of their lives,” but other
studies show that most homes are not designed to accommodate the needs of
people over age 65 or individuals with disabilities.
Installation of home safety and mobility products helps seniors or the disabled maintain quality of life. They often prevent injuries that lead to loss of independence and early admission to an assisted living facility.
Some of the suggested products include:
- Installation of grab bars for toilets and tubs
- Put a bench in the tub or shower area
- Install height adjustable handheld shower head
- Add a toilet seat riser
- Purchase a commode for nighttime use in the bedroom
- Ramps for individuals using wheelchairs or walkers for ingress and egress
- Reclining bath chair
- Bath lift
- Hydraulic lifts to transfer individual from bed to chair
- Aluminum outdoor ramp
- Rollator or scooter
- Manual or Power Wheelchair
- Lift chair to assist with sitting or standing
- Walker to assist with stability
- Platform Lifts for residential use
- Patient Lifts
Contact All Home Medical Supply for all your durable medical equipment and supplies to make your home safer and maintain your quality of life. We provide home delivery as well as service and repair. Our trained staff can assist you with insurance reimbursement.
All Home Medical Supply can help with home modifications to remain independent and in your home. Take a look at our new brochure!
Contact us online, by phone at (858) 769-0444 or stop in, take a look around our 6000 square foot facility and talk with one of our experienced, knowledgeable staff members!